The protection of your data is important to Devigus Engineering AG. All security measures are selected so that they are suitable and appropriate. High data protection standards are central and their compliance is ensured, among other things, by the certification according to ISO 27001. By accessing the DEVIGUS website, you declare your agreement with this data protection declaration for the use of our website.
Purpose and scope
DEVIGUS is committed to protecting the personal information collected from visitors to the DEVIGUS website. This statement applies to the use of the DEVIGUS website. Websites under the control of third parties to which the DEVIGUS website may link are not covered by this privacy statement. Please refer to the privacy statements of those websites. Disclaimer clauses and other contractual provisions, as well as applicable laws and regulations, take precedence over the provisions of this declaration.
Personal data and how they are protected
Personal data is information that can be assigned to a specific person. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail address. The transmission of personal data is encrypted via SSL procedure. The protection of personal data is carried out taking into account the state of the art to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk.
What data is collected and for what purpose
When you access the DEVIGUS website, the following data is stored:
- IP address
- Browser request
General information about the operating system and browser. These data form the basis for statistical, anonymous evaluations, so that trends can be identified, on the basis of which DEVIGUS can improve its offer accordingly. According to the Federal Law on the Surveillance of Postal and Telecommunications Traffic (BÜPF), there is a legal obligation to retain connection data for the last six months.
The following data is collected when contacting DEVIGUS voluntarily:
This data is recorded in a separate database, which is not linked to the anonymous log files. You have the possibility to cancel your registration at any time. All information will be destroyed after the end of the respective retention period.
Cookies, PlugIns, etc.
No cookies, plug-ins or similar are used on the DEVIGUS website.
Your information will be disclosed to governmental authorities or agencies, as well as regulatory bodies, as appropriate. This is for the purpose of complying with any laws, regulations or similar procedures established by government agencies. No other transfer of data to third parties will take place.
Security on the Internet
The Internet in general is not a secure environment. Therefore, please note that we are not responsible or liable for any data during transmission to the DEVIGUS website.
Information on personal data
Within the framework of applicable laws and regulations, you can
- Request information about your personal data that is stored by us.
- receive a copy of your personal data.
- request us to correct your personal data if it is incorrect.
1. description and scope of the processing of personal data
Shareholder Services offers services in the area of share register management and the holding of general meetings. Within the scope of these shareholder services, the following personal data is collected and processed.
- Name, address
- Share portfolio
- Stock movements
- Disbursements (in the context of dividends)
- Voting rights
- Voting behaviour (for the conduct of the General Assembly)
2. legal basis for the processing of personal data
We process personal data strictly in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (DSG) and the European Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
- Consent of the data subject (Art. 6 para. 1a DSGVO) Activity Report Edöb 2001-2002 With the purchase of registered shares, the purchasers also declare their willingness to accept the content of the Articles of Association. With the registration authorisation deposited with the bank, consent is given to the processing of data in accordance with the aforementioned provision of the articles of association and the entry in the register of registered shares.
- For the fulfilment of contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1b DSGVO) The processing of data in the area of Shareholder Services is carried out for the execution of our contracts with our customers.
- For the fulfilment of legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1c DSGVO)
- For the protection of legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1f DSGVO) To the extent necessary, data will be used beyond the fulfilment of the contract, if necessary in the context of legal disputes, to ensure IT security, for the prevention or investigation of criminal offences.
3. purpose of the data processing
The purpose of the data processing is the fulfilment of contractual obligations to maintain the share register and to hold general meetings.
4. data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the legislator in ordinances, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
5. possibility of objection and elimination
The collection and processing of personal data is mandatory for the provision of Shareholder Services. Consequently, there is no possibility for the shareholder to object as long as the data has been collected and processed lawfully.
6. rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed, you as a shareholder have the following rights:
- Right to information
- You may request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us. If there is such processing, you can request information about the following:
- Purpose for which the personal data are processed
- Categories of personal data which are processed
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed
- The planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for the determination of the storage duration.
- The existence of a right to rectify or erase personal data concerning you, a right to restrict processing or a right to object to processing
- The existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- Any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject
- The existence of automated decision-making and the implications of such processing for the data subject.
- You have the right to request information on whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
- right of rectification
- You have the right to rectification and/or completion if the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete.