The name DEVIGUS stands for innovative and high-quality "Swiss made" software and "full service providing" in the area of shareholder services.
To support our IT team, we are looking for a talented and committed person to start immediately or by arrangement.
Employee IT Infrastructure and Security (80-100%)
Your main tasks include:
- Management and maintenance of IT infrastructure, including network, server and security systems
- Implementation and monitoring of security measures to protect data and IT systems
- Support with the migration and integration of cloud services, primarily Azure
- Provision of technical support for internal and external users
- Participation in IT projects, from planning to successful implementation
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of IT infrastructure and security practices
You bring a wide range of skills and experience to the table:
- IT infrastructure: Sound knowledge and practical experience in the management and maintenance of IT infrastructures
- Network technology: knowledge of setting up, maintaining and optimizing networks, including LAN, WAN and WLAN
- IT security: understanding of current IT security standards and practices, experience with firewalls, VPNs and other security tools
- Cloud services (especially Azure): Experience with Azure services and tools and willingness to continue to learn and grow in this area
- System administration: skills in the administration of various operating systems (Windows, Linux) and server environments
- Customer support: Ability to provide technical support for internal and external users
- Problem solving: Strong analytical skills to quickly identify and solve problems
Project management and teamwork:
- Project involvement: Ability to participate in IT projects, from planning to execution
- Communication skills: Communicate clearly and effectively with team members and other departments
- Teamwork: Willingness to work in a small, dynamic team
- Work environment: We offer a flexible part-time position with the option to work from home. We value some presence in the office, so would like 2-3 days on site per week to ensure effective team collaboration and communication.
- Willingness to learn: motivation to continuously develop and learn new technologies
- Flexibility: adaptability to changing requirements and areas of responsibility
- Future-oriented: Interest in future technologies and trends, especially in the area of cloud and IT security
- Experience: Preferably several years of experience in a similar position
- Education: A relevant degree in computer science is desirable.
- Certifications: Certificates such as Azure Administrator Associate are a plus.
- Languages: Good knowledge of German and English required
Interested? Daniel Röllin looks forward to receiving your application by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.